Clarion/Convert clarion 6 to clarion 9

Question
I am using a Toshiba laptop with Windows 8.1 as the operating system. We have a number of apps that were developed using Clarion 6. We are attempting to convert these apps to Clarion 9.
I can load the dictionary with no problems. The problem I am having is none of the apps will load. I get the following error message:

The application could not be loaded
File name:
C:Devcashw.app

I cannot find the reason why the application can't be loaded.
Any suggestions?

Answer
Jerry,

I'd like to say I have a brilliant answer but I use a Toshiba laptop running Win 8.1 and spent a good chunk of the summer converting apps from 6 to 9 without issue. So it certainly doesn't sound like your environment.

Is there any chance you can try converting an app to 9.1 instead of 9. I had one or two instances where I had issues in 9 that disappeared in 9.1 but nothing like you're describing.

I think you should certainly post a message in the comp.lang.clarion newsgroup and see if anyone has any suggestions beyond the obvious-- missing 3rd-party template or something screwed with the Clarion 9 installation.

I wish I had a better answer.

Drew

Clarion

Drew Bourrut