Classic/Antique Car Repair/classic car with two steering wheels.

carla wrote at 2013-05-08 13:25:05
Check out a 1965 Checker

I thought I was seeing things when I found this.

Classic/Antique Car Repair

Dick Benjamin

I can help on most American passenger cars built between 1930 and 1970, and Imperials through 1983. I have over 50 years experience in restoring and maintaining antique and classic cars, including 20 years operating a classic car repair shop. I am now retired, but I am willing to help with any questions of a technical or mechanical nature. I have more experience with Packard, Studebaker, Hudson, Imperial and other luxury makes, but I do have reference material and experience with most makes.

I do not know anything about modifying cars - if that is what you want to know about, pick someone else. I keep them the way the factory built them, and I advise you to do the same, to maintain the value of the car and also for your safety.

I can only handle mechanical or technical questions - I am not a body/paint expert!

Currently support a technical advice service for the Imperial club, responsible for the technical data section of the Packard Club website. Served as a technical expert for "Expert Central" before it was recently absorbed by this service.