Classic/Antique Car Repair/Repair Shop

Question
I have had my 29 ford for the past 47 years, and now in need of a repair guy in the West Palm Beach area.  Can you advise?  Thanks

Answer
The best you can do is find a Model A club and join them.  They would have all the answers.  There is a MARC club at:
Palm Beach A's
Valerie Langer 17737 122nd drive, N.
Jupiter, Fl. 33478
561 746 6641

That's not too far and I'm sure they can get you started.  Don't be afraid to jump in and try to fix it yourself.  Very simple little car.  
Give Valerie a call.  All A people are nice.  
jack

PS, go to:  https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhL36Rc6o5MI4aqHM-yfhqcze8Qq6aS9s
and you will see many videos I have made on the A.  Some might be usful.  jack

Classic/Antique Car Repair

jack bahm