Classic/Antique Car Repair/repairs & mechanics

Question
I'm looking for a good classic car mechanic in Los Angeles. I have a '62 Plymouth Fury ragtop. Appreciate your advice -
Thanks, John

Answer
Wow, that's a tough question for a model A guy in the mid west. Go to the chrysler club site and try to make contact with someone there for advice. It's called the Walter p chrysler club. I'll look for the link.  Just google Walter p chrysler and the site will be listed.  Hope this helps. I have no contacts out west. Sorry.
Keep that car standard. Dont kluge it up like a hot rod. Will keep its value if it stays standard and just restored. Good luck. Jack

Classic/Antique Car Repair

jack bahm