Classic/Antique Car Repair/1939 Ford Coupe standard bench seat

Where would I go to find the cost of a standard bench seat for a 1939 Ford Coupe? I understand there is a standard and a deluxe model. I need the standard. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

I have checked all of my suppliers of new and remanufactured parts and no one has that front seat. I did find one used listed for sale at from a member in North Carolina and he was asking $350.00 but would not ship. The standard and the deluxe 39's were different but I am not sure if the seat frames were different. You might contact a company called lebaron Bonney at or 800-221-5408.

Classic/Antique Car Repair

Brad Sears

All automotive including antique and collectible. However if the car has been modified I can only answer in general terms and maybe get you pointed in the right direction.

Automotive tech instructor. Syndicated auto columnist 1970's though the early 1990's. Syndicated auto radio talk show, Ask Brad About cars, CBS Radio 70's through 90's TV Show "Last Chance Garage" 1980's PBS-TV syndicated. Auto instructor for the following companies: Fram Autolyte Holly Carter AMF Ford Motor University Of Conn Blue Hills Technical School Sugar River Technical Center Grew up in a family garage in Needham Mass and turned wrenches from the age of 14.

Manchester Union Leader, Nashua Telegraph, Motor Service Magazine, Yankee Magazine, Popular Mechanics (Saturday Mechanic early 80's), Los Angeles Times, New York Times, and lots more.

More than I care to remember. Basically Franklin Technical Institute in Boston, Northeastern University, Fitchburg State Teachers College, Tufts University, and a lot of factory schools along the way.

Moto Award winner. And much more.