Classic/Antique Car Repair/carb fuel line conector

I have a 2 barrel Rochester carb and need the large fuel line connector that screws into the carb. In the process of finishing a 1928 Dodge bus. We changed the fuel injection over to the old school 2 barrel carb system on 4.3 V6 motor.
Can you help? I'm in North Port.

I have been recommend to you by Tony at Napa Auto Parts in Pt. Charlotte.

I have an assortment of those inlets. Please drop me a direct e mail and I will give you my phone number, or get my phone number from Tony and we will get together. Understand why I do not give my phone number here, But my e mail is

Classic/Antique Car Repair

Brad Sears

All automotive including antique and collectible. However if the car has been modified I can only answer in general terms and maybe get you pointed in the right direction.

Automotive tech instructor. Syndicated auto columnist 1970's though the early 1990's. Syndicated auto radio talk show, Ask Brad About cars, CBS Radio 70's through 90's TV Show "Last Chance Garage" 1980's PBS-TV syndicated. Auto instructor for the following companies: Fram Autolyte Holly Carter AMF Ford Motor University Of Conn Blue Hills Technical School Sugar River Technical Center Grew up in a family garage in Needham Mass and turned wrenches from the age of 14.

Manchester Union Leader, Nashua Telegraph, Motor Service Magazine, Yankee Magazine, Popular Mechanics (Saturday Mechanic early 80's), Los Angeles Times, New York Times, and lots more.

More than I care to remember. Basically Franklin Technical Institute in Boston, Northeastern University, Fitchburg State Teachers College, Tufts University, and a lot of factory schools along the way.

Moto Award winner. And much more.