Classic/Antique Car Repair/1929 A coupe/rumble seat

Question
How do I replace side window behind drivers door without ruining interior panels? There is no screws in metal trim that I can see.      Thank you for your time helping me.

Answer
I don't know how to do that, but I'll ask around and get back to you. Jack
This is what I got back from a friend:
Jack,
Remove the trim from the inside and see if it siliconed in or if it has a rubber channel.  If it has a rubber channel, you should be able to push it inward.
Bill

The garnish moulding should come off.  There should be screws.  If it is glued in, try prying it off.  Call Snyders and ask them.  330 549 5313.  I think there are clips near the top of the window that hold it in place.  If it is a rubber strip, then look for a locking strip that is within the rubber seal.  Hope some of this helps.  jack

Classic/Antique Car Repair

jack bahm