Classic/Antique Car Repair/classic car cigar lighter

Do you know of an expert on cigar lighters found in cars during the 1920's?

Hello John,

We don't know any specifically....BUT, if you do a Google search for:  speedometer restoration or automotive insturment panel restoration  you will find quite a few people who restore those sorts of things....AND maybe...just maybe you'll find someone who can help you.  We hope so !!

Otherwise, if you noticed, I have volunteered to answer questions that relate to “Automotive Wooden Interior Trim” - specifically the “Real” wood trim parts found in Jaguars, Mercedes-Benz, Rolls-Royce, Bentleys, BMWs, Jensen Healeys, Austin Healeys, Triumphs - etc. etc. etc.

I do appreciate you asking me a question, however that is NOT in my area I did my best to point you to some folks that might be able to help you with your cigar lighter.

Should you or any of your fellow automotive enthusiasts have interior wood trim in their vehicles....and IF that wood is having trouble.....I can help.

Thank you.

(I would appreciate you taking the time to Rate my response....thanks)

Classic/Antique Car Repair

Jeff Wayco

I can answer general and specific questions that relate to problems with and the repair solutions for, the O.E.M. wooden interior trim found in many marques: Jaguar, Roll-Royce, Mercedes-Benz, Bentley, BMW, Austin Healey, Jensen Healey, Triumph, Lotus etc. etc.

I have co-owned a company called Madera Concepts since founding it in 1982. We specialize in the repair, refinishing and re-veneering of automotive woodwork, from pre-War to date. If the vehicle came from the factory with wooden interior trim, we have seen and restored it.

Rolls-Royce/Bentley Owners Club

BA Industrial Education, Major-Woodworking

All Rolls, Bentley, Jaguar and most Mercedes-Benz Dealerships in the U.S. and Canada. As well as thousands of independent automotive repair shops