Classic/Antique Car Repair/1969 Lincoln Mark III

Question
THERE SEEMS TO A REAR TRANSMISSION MOUNT I CANNOT FIND.

WHERE SHOULD I LOOK?

Answer
Sorry, but I don't know anything about your car.  I know Model A's.  
I assume there is a u joint you took out.  If you can't see the support from underneath, maybe it is a hanging bracket.  It may just be stuck.  Don't let it fall on you.  Try to find a Ford car club near you and ask them.  Probably should join it too.  There may be a Lincoln club somewhere.  If you can find them, I'm sure they will know the answer.  Sorry I can't help you.  Sounds like a neat car to play with.  Good luck.  jack

Classic/Antique Car Repair

jack bahm