Classic/Antique Car Repair/touring motor

Question
Jack, love your site. Thank You so much for your enthusiasm and help. My question... What is a touring engine and what is different about it? Thanks

Answer
I'm in hospital getting pacemaker. Will answer later. Jack

I'm not sure what they call a touring motor. Ask the builder. My guess is:brg inserts, lighter fly wheel, v8 clutch, and probably something different with the main brg seal, and valve seats. Whatever it is, I would not pay extra for it. I like the original A engine. Just my opinion. Many in our club run the fancy engine. Good luck. Still in hospital.  Jack

Classic/Antique Car Repair

jack bahm