Classic/Antique Car Repair/tail lamp wiring for merc 220 1973

Question
Hi, kindly advise me how to connect or re-insert the plugs that has wire which comes from the front of the vehicle to the tail lamp, into the correct positions of pins on the tail lamp as the plastic small square covering broke while removing them and that of which i have forgotten what colour wire goes where, please help ,God Bless

Answer
Hello Mackie,

I think you may have accidentally selected the wrong category...so at the bottom of my response, I have a couple suggestions that might help you.  For starters, I have volunteered to answer questions that relate to “Automotive Wooden Interior Trim” - specifically the “Real” wood trim parts found in Jaguars, Mercedes-Benz, Rolls-Royce, Bentleys, BMWs, Jensen Healeys, Austin Healeys, Triumphs - etc. etc. etc.

I do appreciate you asking me a question, however that is NOT in my area expertise.

Should you or any of your fellow automotive enthusiasts have interior wood trim in their vehicles....and IF that wood is having trouble.....I can help.

Thank you.

OH, and for what it is worth, I would think that you Might be able to find or order a repair manual for your car, either from a Local Parts Store or Amazon, Borders or maybe on eBay etc. etc.  It would be a good idea to have one, if you are going to do mechanical work yourself.  

Also for what it is worth, I would think that you might want to search for a classic/vintage car club in your area.  Many folks in clubs are very helpful people and may be able to help you find your answer...making a friend or two in that "world" would be very helpful, especially if you are going to do mechanical work yourself.  Who knows, maybe one of those folks has had the same problem or can assist you personally with the answer to your question.

(I would appreciate you taking the time to Rate my response....thanks)  

Classic/Antique Car Repair

Jeff Wayco