Classic/Antique Car Repair/Chrome


I need a set of chrome for a 1940 Plymouth Coupe Road King. Do you know of any one that sells kits or individual parts.

Hello Mike,

Go to and review the "Plymouth Parts for Sale" section. While I'm not sure of how much , if  any, chrome is reproduced for your car, there are a number of vendors here that offer reproductions or NOS (New Old Stock) parts that could help you. Failing that, go to the Plymouth Owners Club and third, the websites. Between these 3 sources, you'll get a pretty good picture of what's available and where to get it for your Road King.

Best of luck,


Classic/Antique Car Repair

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Robert Russell


Mechanical, Body, Historical, MOPAR, GM, Ford, Packard, 1930-1975


Former Chrysler Tech., Project Manager for Antique and Classic Car Dealership. Owner/Driver of Classic Cars Since 1972

AACA, North GA Mopar Club, Packards International, W.P. Chrysler Club

High School Auto Shop plus Adult Night School

Past/Present Clients
California Car Company, Roswell, GA

©2017 All rights reserved.