Classic/Antique Car Repair/1980 Rolls Royce Silver Shadow II

Question
Good Morning Vern,
I am still trying to start my RR (2 years?)and attached my previous question to you and your reply, which may have been confusing. I have replaced the coil, distributor cap, rotor and plugs but still no spark which has led me to the distributor amplifier or ballast resistor, both of which are expensive, thus my previous question about a way to test them?  Sorry about the confusion.  Do you know of a "reasonable place" to obtain RR parts?

Thanks,
Bill

Answer
And yes, the Ballast Resistor kit is expensive. About $600.

1. Amplifier - $335
2. Ballast Resistor - $225
3. Terminals - $5

I get my parts from Albers Rolls Royce/Bentley - 317-873-2360

These are very specific parts and they cost the same no matter
where you find them.

Classic/Antique Car Repair

Vern Bullock