Classic/Antique Car Repair/58 Ford Fairlane town sedan front suspension

Question
I am doing the Front Suspension on my fairlane its a 1958 4dr Town sedan 58B, I need to know the uPper and LOwer control arm tourque specs, there aren't many bolts here made it this far without buying a hundred dollar manual please help i think i read somewhere 35 ft lbs of tourque is this true? and if possible the drag link and sway bar tourque specs but these are mainly king bolts with pins so not as worried about these as the control arms... Thankyou for your time.

Answer
The two bolts that hold the upper inner shaft to the frame are torques to 70 to 90 pound feet. The outer shaft bushings or nuts on the on both the upper and lower control arms are torques to 90 to 100 pound feet. The ball joint stud nut is torques to 100 pound feet.  

Classic/Antique Car Repair

Brad Sears