Classic/Antique Car Repair/replaceing glass in 1930 ford coupe

Question
window glass keeps getting cock , glass does not go up evenly,glass tilts forward in tract and jams

Answer
Either the glass is out of the tracks, or the regulator arm is out of the guide channel.  Take it all apart and get everything connected.  Before you take things apart, make sure the glass channels are not too far apart.  The book, mechanic's handbook for the A by Les Andrews, on page 1-363 says that the glass will tip forward if the glass is loose in the channels.  That is probably your problem.  Get that book and you should be all set.  Replace the channels or shim the guide to tighten things up.  Get back to me if you still have problems.  You will have to remove the glass to replace the channels.  jack

Classic/Antique Car Repair

jack bahm