Classic/Antique Car Repair/1932 chevy

Question
I understand you only deal with ford model a. So I apologize for this question.  I have a 1932 chevy wheel that needs to be dismounted.  It's a unique rim with wedges. I'm hoping you could at least point me to a site and or company that specializes in those. I've attempted to find shop like so and had no luck. Sorry to bother you. I have pictures of rim if needed.  Again sorry for asking a question not related to a model a ford. Hope to hear from you soon.

Answer
Keith, I don't know anything about your wheel, but I'm sure a Chevy club can help you.  Look for a site connected with old chevys, or a forum that deals with them.  You will have to find an old timer in a shop who can help you.  The young guys won't know what you are talking about.  
I'm sure you will find a good source.  jack

Classic/Antique Car Repair

jack bahm