Classic/Antique Car Repair/1932 chevy

I understand you only deal with ford model a. So I apologize for this question.  I have a 1932 chevy wheel that needs to be dismounted.  It's a unique rim with wedges. I'm hoping you could at least point me to a site and or company that specializes in those. I've attempted to find shop like so and had no luck. Sorry to bother you. I have pictures of rim if needed.  Again sorry for asking a question not related to a model a ford. Hope to hear from you soon.

Keith, I don't know anything about your wheel, but I'm sure a Chevy club can help you.  Look for a site connected with old chevys, or a forum that deals with them.  You will have to find an old timer in a shop who can help you.  The young guys won't know what you are talking about.  
I'm sure you will find a good source.  jack

Classic/Antique Car Repair

jack bahm

Only repair type questions on the 1928-1931 Ford Model A.

Owned one when I was 15 yrs old, and now have owned 5. Still own and play with 2 of them.

Oakleaf region of MARC. Model A Restorers Club. I have put several Model A videos on the Oakleaf site that may be of help. Things like how to start the A, how to Time it, how to troubleshoot it.. Go to and you will find them. Also, go to and search for "jackbahm" and you will find over a hundred videos. Many about the Model A and our outings. jack

"More than you need to know about cars." Just a small book for Car Nuts. "Model A Ford Tips and Hints" "Get A Horse" (What to do when Henry's Lady quits on you.) or Snyder's Antique Parts. "Engineering Stuff" (For the Kid who likes to take things apart and get them back together). Kids book for ages 10-16. 2012 Many Model A movies that can be found on

BSME LSU, 1958, Masters of automotive engineering from the Chrysler Institute of engineering, 1960, MBA Mich State, 1976. Worked as an engineer at Chrysler from 1958 to the end of 1991.

Two patents while working in auto industry. Go to this site for my Model A videos.