Classic/Antique Car Repair/Mercedes SL500 1982

Question
I am looking for an engine compartment hood for a 1982 SL500 Mercedes. I am wondering about fitment of different years and models?
Thank You,
Ken

Answer
Hello Ken,

We specialize in the restoration of automotive woodwork...and that Is why I volunteered to answer questions about it.  So If you need your woodwork restored, or If anyone you know needs their car's woodwork restored I can help with that.

NOW...it just so happens that I know of a person who knows just about everything there is to know about MB cars....and so he can answer your "fitment" question.  And even better....he "salvages" and restores MB's so he may have the hood you need.

...you can contact me directly at 805-962-1579  and I'll give you his name and number.

Happy Motoring,

Jeff

Classic/Antique Car Repair

Jeff Wayco