Classic/Antique Car Repair/Jubilee air horns

Do you still have the Jubilee air horns and if so did you get them working  Also how many trumpets are there and what color are they If you still have them and they don't work would you want to sell them  Thanks Gary

Gary, I don't even know what Jubilee horns are.  I don't have any.  Must have been someone else.  Sorry.  I did do a video of a friend playing with a supped up Model A that did have air horns.  Are those the horns that you are talking about?  He is still around and he knows where the car is.  Maybe the horns are available.. jack  

Classic/Antique Car Repair

jack bahm

Only repair type questions on the 1928-1931 Ford Model A.

Owned one when I was 15 yrs old, and now have owned 5. Still own and play with 2 of them.

Oakleaf region of MARC. Model A Restorers Club. I have put several Model A videos on the Oakleaf site that may be of help. Things like how to start the A, how to Time it, how to troubleshoot it.. Go to and you will find them. Also, go to and search for "jackbahm" and you will find over a hundred videos. Many about the Model A and our outings. jack

"More than you need to know about cars." Just a small book for Car Nuts. "Model A Ford Tips and Hints" "Get A Horse" (What to do when Henry's Lady quits on you.) or Snyder's Antique Parts. "Engineering Stuff" (For the Kid who likes to take things apart and get them back together). Kids book for ages 10-16. 2012 Many Model A movies that can be found on

BSME LSU, 1958, Masters of automotive engineering from the Chrysler Institute of engineering, 1960, MBA Mich State, 1976. Worked as an engineer at Chrysler from 1958 to the end of 1991.

Two patents while working in auto industry. Go to this site for my Model A videos.