Classic/Antique Car Repair/Jubilee air horns

Question
Do you still have the Jubilee air horns and if so did you get them working  Also how many trumpets are there and what color are they If you still have them and they don't work would you want to sell them  Thanks Gary

Answer
Gary, I don't even know what Jubilee horns are.  I don't have any.  Must have been someone else.  Sorry.  I did do a video of a friend playing with a supped up Model A that did have air horns.  Are those the horns that you are talking about?  He is still around and he knows where the car is.  Maybe the horns are available.. jack  

Classic/Antique Car Repair

jack bahm