Classic/Antique Car Repair/Convertible windows

Question
I have a 1994 LeBaron convertible. The power windows go up and down, but are not tight and leak bad. Also kinda loose. Can this be fixed, or is it just an age thing. What kind of a repair facility should I go to.
Thanks

Answer
Well it is an age thing but can be fixed. A good body man, collision man should be able to adjust the doors and windows. He may have to replace the window channels and or the weather striping as well. In some cases he might have to make adjustments to the top as well. He would also be advised to check the door hinges to wear.now as you are from Maine, the rust belt I would want to check the under side of the car for rust in structural areas.

Classic/Antique Car Repair

Brad Sears