Classic/Antique Car Repair/Convertible windows

I have a 1994 LeBaron convertible. The power windows go up and down, but are not tight and leak bad. Also kinda loose. Can this be fixed, or is it just an age thing. What kind of a repair facility should I go to.

Well it is an age thing but can be fixed. A good body man, collision man should be able to adjust the doors and windows. He may have to replace the window channels and or the weather striping as well. In some cases he might have to make adjustments to the top as well. He would also be advised to check the door hinges to as you are from Maine, the rust belt I would want to check the under side of the car for rust in structural areas.

Classic/Antique Car Repair

Brad Sears

All automotive including antique and collectible. However if the car has been modified I can only answer in general terms and maybe get you pointed in the right direction.

Automotive tech instructor. Syndicated auto columnist 1970's though the early 1990's. Syndicated auto radio talk show, Ask Brad About cars, CBS Radio 70's through 90's TV Show "Last Chance Garage" 1980's PBS-TV syndicated. Auto instructor for the following companies: Fram Autolyte Holly Carter AMF Ford Motor University Of Conn Blue Hills Technical School Sugar River Technical Center Grew up in a family garage in Needham Mass and turned wrenches from the age of 14.

Manchester Union Leader, Nashua Telegraph, Motor Service Magazine, Yankee Magazine, Popular Mechanics (Saturday Mechanic early 80's), Los Angeles Times, New York Times, and lots more.

More than I care to remember. Basically Franklin Technical Institute in Boston, Northeastern University, Fitchburg State Teachers College, Tufts University, and a lot of factory schools along the way.

Moto Award winner. And much more.