Classic/Antique Car Repair/1923 Studebaker Touring six

Question
I live in NJ. The mechanic who finished the motor, walked away from finishing the job after installing the motor. I need someone local to finish the job and maybe you could lead me in the right direction of what to look for.

The car is in excellent condition and must be sold. I appreciate help that you can offer.

Answer
Hello Marguerite,

I sent your question to the other experts to see if they could help you. But, it appears that they do not have any information.

Therefore, I want to refer to the local chapter of the Studebaker Drivers Club in your local area. This is an excellent club with experts on your model car as well as knowledge of reputable mechanics in your area.

I know how frustrating it is to be ripped off and let down by a vendor. SDC can help get your project back on track.

Best of luck!

Bob

Classic/Antique Car Repair

Robert Russell