Classic/Antique Car Repair/1923 Studebaker Touring six

I live in NJ. The mechanic who finished the motor, walked away from finishing the job after installing the motor. I need someone local to finish the job and maybe you could lead me in the right direction of what to look for.

The car is in excellent condition and must be sold. I appreciate help that you can offer.

Hello Marguerite,

I sent your question to the other experts to see if they could help you. But, it appears that they do not have any information.

Therefore, I want to refer to the local chapter of the Studebaker Drivers Club in your local area. This is an excellent club with experts on your model car as well as knowledge of reputable mechanics in your area.

I know how frustrating it is to be ripped off and let down by a vendor. SDC can help get your project back on track.

Best of luck!

Classic/Antique Car Repair

Robert Russell

Mechanical, Body, Historical, MOPAR, GM, Ford, Packard, 1930-1975

Former Chrysler Tech., Project Manager for Antique and Classic Car Dealership. Owner/Driver of Classic Cars Since 1972

AACA, North GA Mopar Club, Packards International, W.P. Chrysler Club

High School Auto Shop plus Adult Night School

California Car Company, Roswell, GA