Classic/Antique Car Repair/Fuse pane location on 31 A-Model

Question
No lights ,no horn : I have replaced the Wiring cup at the end of the steering colum ,re-checked the spyder and the contacts still no power  to any of them /it does feel more uniform to all the light settings, but is has to be a fuse :::Can't find the DARN PANEL though???

Answer
There might not be a fuse. Certainly no panel. If it was the usual fuse, the car would not start. The normal spot for a fuse is on top of the starter. Look there. Next, get a test light, just a 6 or 12 volt bulb with two leads. It will show you if you have a hot wire or not.  Check the terminal at the generator. It should be hot. There could be an in-line fuse in this wire.  If you have power at the gen, then it is an open circuit down stream of that point, all the way to the light switch at the base of the steering column.
Try that and get back to me.
Now, buy the model a mechanics handbook by les Andrews. About $35 and it will show you everything. Jack

Classic/Antique Car Repair

jack bahm