Classic/Antique Car Repair/LCG

Question
Hello Brad,

Just a note to say how much I enjoyed your program decades ago on PBS. You were before Click and Clack. You gave such good information ( good and bad points on certain cars ) and at the end of your show you always were able to drive a car with such delight. You were a great host!  

Take care,
Henry

p.s. It's a shame there are no copies of the past programs, just good memories.

Answer
Thank you for the kind words. We were the first of the how to auto shows on a major network.I am not pleased with the current crop of auto shows that are nothing more than an infomercial. These guys never met a product that they did not love. Thank you again.

Classic/Antique Car Repair

Brad Sears