Classic Film/Henry SPIKE Lee

Richard wrote at 2010-03-07 20:21:45
Spike's real name was Robert Lentz, he lived in Murray or Salt lake City, UT in 1988 and was conductor of the Murray symphony. He used to come in my store and we would talk. I have a signed autograph by "Spike".

Tom Nufer wrote at 2013-04-11 13:18:37
SPIKE - Robert Lentz

Here is his obituary:

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/deseretnews/obituary.aspx?n=Robert-Lentz&pid=16

Reid Allen wrote at 2013-04-13 16:24:54
Robert Lentz became a timpanist with the Utah Symphony.  He joined the Mormon church in later life, and passed away in Salt Lake City on March 29, 2013.  His obituary was in the Salt Lake Tribune on April 11, 2013

Classic Film

Robert Demoss