Classic Film/cinderella classic

areuabadfish@hotmail.com wrote at 2015-01-02 04:14:39
"Once Upon a Brothers Grimm" is not the movie Juli is talking about. I used to have that movie she is talking about and I would also like to find out what it's called and where to find it. It was a foreign movie that was dubbed in English. In the movie she also had a dad but he traveled a lot and once she asked him to bring her a twig from the "first tree that you see" and that is what she planted that later became the fairy godmother.  

Kristylee wrote at 2015-08-28 08:47:53
Has this been found ??? I have been searching for 15 years or more  

Classic Film

Juli D.