Classic Film/Movie quote

Hello I am trying to find out the name of a movie that had a great quote. Hope you can help.
I think it starred James Gagney, and it took place in a jungle. At some point, one woman says to another, "Why do you walk around making noises like a lady......all a guy has to do is wink at ya and he's got himself a jackpot". Sound familiar? I would greatly appreciate any help.

Thank you,
Scott Lorenzo

Hi Scott,
Yes, I think I've got the answer for you.  The quote was from the 1940 Warner Bros. film, "Torrid Zone" starring Cagney, Ann Sheridan and Pat O'Brien.  To see other quotes from the film, go to:
It's available on DVD at

Sincerely. Jim K.

Classic Film

Jim Kason

Questions on classic films of the late 30's, 40's and 50's, especially the musicals.

Started going to films with my parents when I was two,..and when growing up..I usually saw 4 movies a week! I especially loved the musicals.

BA in "Speech and Drama" San Jose State Univ. MFA in "Theatre Arts/Acting" tanford Univ.