Classic Film/Movie quote

Question
Hello I am trying to find out the name of a movie that had a great quote. Hope you can help.
I think it starred James Gagney, and it took place in a jungle. At some point, one woman says to another, "Why do you walk around making noises like a lady......all a guy has to do is wink at ya and he's got himself a jackpot". Sound familiar? I would greatly appreciate any help.

Thank you,
Scott Lorenzo

Answer
Hi Scott,
Yes, I think I've got the answer for you.  The quote was from the 1940 Warner Bros. film, "Torrid Zone" starring Cagney, Ann Sheridan and Pat O'Brien.  To see other quotes from the film, go to:  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0033175/trivia?tab=qt&ref_=tt_trv_qu
It's available on DVD at  Amazon.com

Sincerely. Jim K.

Classic Film

Jim Kason