Classic Film/Obscure question about The Three Musketeers.

Question
OK this one might be difficult because it is obscure. In the 1973 version of The Three Musketeers D'Artagnan (Michael York) fights the guards with the Three Musketeers, and Athos (Oliver Reed)splits up the money taken. After the money is split Athos wants a drink and D'Artagnan follows him to this pub like place. Now here's the question, in the pub when they first enter the right half of the screen shot is some guys playing this game. What is that game supposed to be? I know it's a movie trivia/ historical trivia question, so this is a 50/50 shot lol. The people playing the game seem to be rolling a ball on this table, with numbers at the head of it. It's like bowling meets pinball.

Answer
Hi Gerald,

Sorry for the delay.  Was trying to find an answer for you.  ( Perhaps one of the other 'experts' might be able to help you.)
The closest I could come to locating a possible answer ,..was at this site:  http://www.tradgames.org.uk/features/pub-games.htm
Also maybe you might find info if you go to Google, and look up: table games, pub games, etc.

Sincerely,

Jim K.

Classic Film

Jim Kason