Classic Film/Movie Question

Question
Hello,

My name is Lawrence, I have been trying to remember the name of a movie that I had watched everyday for the longest time in my youth, however, I forgot the name.

The Plot is where an airplane is unable to land because they can not lower the nose of the plane, so the pilot comes up with the idea to flood the plane with water. Another plane comes by and they drop a hose down to the plane in need and begin flooding the plane with water. At the end of the movie the guy mentions something like this" So what now? Breakfast? Lunch? Dinner?"...

Can you help? :(

Answer
Hi Lawrence,

Thanks for your question.  I believe I've come up with the film you're looking for.  It was a 1997 made-for-TV movie called "Final Descent",
starring Robert Urich.
You can look it up on Google,…but the only complete story-line is on a blog that someone posted.  They take a goofy look at the film, but it's
fun to read.
Luckily, if you want to purchase the DVD, it's available at  Amazon.com.

Sincerely,
Jim K

Classic Film

Jim Kason