Classic Film/A TV Movie

I remember watching a movie on TV in the early 70's about a teacher who went to a town where the children had special powers.   It is not the childrens hour.   At one point she was in the woods and one of them was able to elevate her into the air with their powers.   I cannot remember the name of the movie.

Hi Lou,
Sorry about the delay in answering your question.  I must admit that I don't recall what film you're referring to,...but perhaps I have a source that you can check out to get your answer.

Here is an internet site which you can search for the title of your film. ( And you might also go to to check out 'telekinesis' in films or movies.) :

Hope this helps.
Jim K

Classic Film

Jim Kason

Questions on classic films of the late 30's, 40's and 50's, especially the musicals.

Started going to films with my parents when I was two,..and when growing up..I usually saw 4 movies a week! I especially loved the musicals.

BA in "Speech and Drama" San Jose State Univ. MFA in "Theatre Arts/Acting" tanford Univ.