Classic Rock/looking for a song tiltle

Mr. Mister wrote at 2009-01-11 00:17:03
Hi ... I've just stumbled across this site ... (looking for a song myself). Anyhow, assuming offered answers were NOT the song sought.. I believe this one fits the bill: 'The Friends of Mr.Cairo' ... from 1981 .. by 'Jon & Vangelis', from the album of the same name. Bullet shots, screeching tires,gangster references,  man/woman desperate dialogue ... even references to old movies (and Jimmy Stewart impression) . Surely THIS is the one ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Friends_of_Mr._Cairo

Stevo wrote at 2012-08-13 04:08:44
im looking for the same song... and its from a band called Siren, manged by bill Aucoin (kiss) mgnt...  

a wrote at 2015-01-17 09:46:17
Pretty sure that you're looking for "Jon & Vangelis - The Friends of Mr. Cairo"

Classic Rock

Tim Knudson