Classic Rock/Popular Rock Song with Crowd Chant

Darryl wrote at 2009-05-10 16:05:14
Could it be Fearless by Pink Floyd?

At about 4:55 the chant starts.

Kevin wrote at 2010-02-17 17:19:53
I believe the song your refering to is Fearless off of the album Meddle by Pink Floyd.  It was released in 1971 and was one cd before Dark Side of The Moon.  In between the release of Meddle and Dark Side of The Moon they the soundtrack Obscured by Clouds.

badvocthebad wrote at 2013-01-08 21:09:24
I think you may have heard "Fearless" by Pink Floyd, from the Meddle album - ends with "You'll Never Walk Alone" being sung by a football (probably Liverpool) crowd.

AshtrayRed wrote at 2013-10-17 15:49:02
I realize this is an old query, but just recently came across it while searching other stuff. I don't how "popular" the song was at the time, but after reading the question, the first thing that immediately popped to mind was the song "Fearless" off Pink Floyd's album, Meddle.  From wiki:  The song "Fearless" (the title is the football equivalent of 'formidable') employs field recordings of the Liverpool F.C. Kop choir singing "You'll Never Walk Alone", their anthem, which brings the song to an end in a heavily reverberated fade-out.

ganahlster wrote at 2014-07-04 23:00:53
There is a Pink Floyd song with a soccer chant at the end. It is not the wall album, but a not so main stream earlier album

Classic Rock

I can answer general questions about rock era bands, record labels they were on, and names of songs. Often I can tell the name of the record company that released a song, as well as the name of the song, and the year of release based on some of the lyrics. I grew up during the rock era and I am a musician myself, and always read the album and 45 info for production credits as well as lineups. One of the chat rooms I go to is quite amused at my ability to name a song along with it`s year of release and record label. I was also a record collector for years.