Classic Rock/santana past members

Question
Can you tell mr the names of past members who have played with Carlos Santana?  Was there ever a lead guitarist or keyboardest with first name Terry? I've been told yes but can't find anything online.
Thanks!

Answer
Hello

To my knowledge, nobody named Terry has ever been in the official Santana lineup over the years.  The only person who comes to mind is guitarist Terry Haggerty, who was said to be an influence to Carlos.  Terry's band "Sons Of Champlin" was a lesser-known group to emerge from the late 1960s San Francisco music scene.  S.O.C. occasionally appeared on the same bill as Santana Blues Band, and it's possible that Terry and Carlos informally played together.  Perhaps this association had Terry mistakenly deemed a Santana band member at one point.

Mike  

Classic Rock

Mike Caldwell