Classical Music/Song from Truman Show soundtrack

Minako-chan wrote at 2008-12-16 02:31:01
If you're talking about the very fast tempo from the start of the movie where he was walking, it's The Turkish March by Mozart.

Jorge Luis Pérez wrote at 2009-09-28 22:02:25
Sorry to contradict Anthony, but the song Ryan was referring to is Piano Sonata No. 11 in A Major (K. 331): Third Movement: 'Alla Turca'. The best version, in my humble opinion, is that of Glenn Gould.

Cameronasy wrote at 2014-01-18 01:24:00
Hi if you are referring to the song when he is in the car and the radio 'malfunctions' it

is a Song from the film 'Shine'. If you like that song you will lie the soundtrack o the film shine.

Classical Music

Anthony Dinsdale