Classical Music/Song from Truman Show soundtrack

Minako-chan wrote at 2008-12-16 02:31:01
If you're talking about the very fast tempo from the start of the movie where he was walking, it's The Turkish March by Mozart.

Jorge Luis Pérez wrote at 2009-09-28 22:02:25
Sorry to contradict Anthony, but the song Ryan was referring to is Piano Sonata No. 11 in A Major (K. 331): Third Movement: 'Alla Turca'. The best version, in my humble opinion, is that of Glenn Gould.

Cameronasy wrote at 2014-01-18 01:24:00
Hi if you are referring to the song when he is in the car and the radio 'malfunctions' it

is a Song from the film 'Shine'. If you like that song you will lie the soundtrack o the film shine.

Classical Music

Anthony Dinsdale

Those concerning general information and identification of 'classical' music and composers, twentieth century in particular. Other serious music, obscure composers and film scores also covered.

Just a lifetime of listening and something of a talent for remembering pieces and styles.

None relevant. Shakespeare would not have spelled that with a 'z' :)

Several but none relevant to this subject.

None relevant. I could answer in French but have not selected this from the final drop down box as the prompt is ambiguous or just plain incorrect. I think you meant to say 'in addition to', not 'other than'.

Apparently I am quite good at fencing.