Classical Music/"Umbrella"

Question
Hi
Im wondering if you can help me with the song "Umbrella" by Rihanna. I need to know..
what instruments are used in the song?
what musical elements?
what is the pace/tempo?
what is the vocal style?
what is the structure of the song (not including rap(bridge,chorus e.g.))
what is the rhyme scheme?
is there any literary devices used?
is there any evocative language used?
is their repetition?
in detail can you explain the message of this song - if possible what every line means?
is there anything else I should know regarding this song.
Thanks for volunteering to do this.
Your help is greatly appreciated

Answer
All I'm going to say is I can tell you all these things but the important thing is to see something for what it really is...do an internet search...then look at John 3:16 in the bible and keep looking in the bible and pray to God to save you and pray for me too.  

Classical Music

R the music nerd