Classical Music/Help

Question
I bought this classical music CD a long time ago and I made a backup copy but lost the original, I don't know the name of any of the songs, if you listen to the MP3 files do you think you could tell me the names of the songs in the composers?

Answer
Hello Gabriel,

I can't seem to access the music on my computer.  If it's classical, I have a pretty good
grasp of the music in general but I'm not very advanced with computers.  Could you let me know specifically how to download it (where to go) and I'll do my best.  Thanks!

Curtis

Classical Music

Curtis Stotlar