Classical Music/Help

I bought this classical music CD a long time ago and I made a backup copy but lost the original, I don't know the name of any of the songs, if you listen to the MP3 files do you think you could tell me the names of the songs in the composers?

Hello Gabriel,

I can't seem to access the music on my computer.  If it's classical, I have a pretty good
grasp of the music in general but I'm not very advanced with computers.  Could you let me know specifically how to download it (where to go) and I'll do my best.  Thanks!

Classical Music

Curtis Stotlar

Piano performance of classical music

Performances in over thirty countries on four continents Teaching experience at Vassar College and the Conservatoire de Neuilly Currently Professor of Music at the Wisconsin Conservatory of Music

Eastman School of Music B.M Juilliard School M.S. Peabody Conservatory of Music Doctoral Program Student of Nadia Boulanger, Wilhelm Kempff, Arturo Benedetti Michelangeli