Classical Music/identifying music

Question
Hi. I found a piece of music on YouTube and need it for an honors english final paper i am having on monday. I need to know who composed the first song and the user didnít post the songs name or composer. Can you please help? thanks so much
!!! I really appreciate it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFTypNhLgoc

Answer
I am SO sorry that I did not receive your question!!!  I'll bet I'm too late to be of much help, and for that I do apologize.  I don't know why I didn't receive your question!  I just checked my vacation dates, and those occurred before you wrote.  Anyway, I am terribly sorry.

As to the answer, this is not a piece of "classical" music.  It is a modern composition.  Perhaps by someone like Yanni; sort of a (as pointed out!) New Age relaxation piece.

I cannot help you identify the composer, alas.  Only the type of music it is.

Again, my apologies.  I am so sorry you had to wait for your answer, but I truly did not know your question was waiting for me.  Some glitch on their end.  Anyway, within 30 seconds of getting "there's a question waiting," I started typing this response to you.
mb

Classical Music

Martha Beth Lewis