Classical Music/Music and Song Title Identification

Question
sir i spend my ages to find and identify that song but i cant. Its in mostly pakistani drams background music in romantic and heartbroken moments. Me have only a recent clue about that song and romantic melody is that few years before it was copied in a pakistani drama title theme song so now me get its link. somone told me that its an old sad french song but its 100% sure that its a old song of 80s of 70s english or french me no know. Me like its melody very much so me try hard and listen 100s english songs of 90s 80s 70s 60s but me no find still plz sir indentify this song by listening its melody in a copied pakistani urdu song. i send you its link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-7MMMY96Nw
and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGczzqHjBZA

Answer
1.  I do not think this is an old French or English song.  I think it is a song written for a movie; maybe it is written for this movie.

~~

2.  Do this:

(a)  Go to Wikipedia and write the movie title.  Maybe the answer is there.
   (b)  Go to the website of the company that made the movie.  Often they will list movies that they have made.  The list might include this movie. The information about this movie might include who wrote the music; or what the title of the song is.
   (c)  Search on the Web, using the movie title.  Some of the links you see might give you the name of the song.
   (d)  Go to a movie store and find the CD.  Usually the music is listed on the back of the package.

~~

Write to me and tell me if you found your answer after you try the 4 things.

~~

Thank you for sending the links.  The second link is dead, but the first one is ok.
mb

Classical Music

Martha Beth Lewis