Classical Music/Question About a Classical Piece in a Movie

Question
Hello,
My friend is wondering what classical piece is played in this clip from the 1949 version of the film ''Little Women'': https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9yAvyf30Qo IMDB.com lists ''Invitation to the Dance (Aufforderung zum Tanz), Op. 65'' by Carl Maria von Weber as being played during a party scene in the movie, but my friend doesn't believe that it's the piece played in that clip. She think it may be a Strauss polka, but she isn't sure. Any help regarding this query would be appreciated, thank you.

Answer
I agree it's not the Weber.  I was thinking Strauss, too.  Could be a polka, or perhaps a galop.  Definitely not a waltz.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johann_Strauss_I
This is a link that lists some likely suspects; you probably can find them on YouTube or a clip on Amazon.

"The Pig Song" by Johann Strauss is mentioned in one article I read about the movie.  I have been unable to locate it.  Might be a folk song.  Or known by another name.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0041594/

I hunted pretty long, and this is the best I can do!  Sorry.  Maybe one of those links above will help you find the answer!  Good luck!
mb

Classical Music

Martha Beth Lewis