Classical Music/theme song to WWF All American Wrestling

Question
hi there, I don't think this could be classified as a "classical" music piece; nevertheless, I'll ask anyways. I was wondering if u know the name of this catchy tune in this old wrestling show; I've also heard this same tune played on various other programs. Anyways, the address is below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg58mCQu9wQ

If u don't know it, do u know who would, or know of a certain site that specializes on answering such questions?

Answer
You're in the right place, but this one stymies me.  

I have never heard it!  

It doesn't sound like a John Philip Sousa march; or Gustav Holst.  I'm guessing it might have been composed just for the show, in the same way "theme songs" are created for TV programs, such as "Friends" or "Mickey Mouse Club."

I would say to search the web on "WWF All American Wrestling" and see what you can find there. We hope there is a WWF site.

There might be a reference, in the same way promoters, producers, announcers, etc. are credited.  You hope to find the composer's name.

Then you go to Wiki and search on that name - and we both hope you find the title of the piece in the list of compositions by that person!

~~

Another idea:  when you go to the WWF site, use "contact us" and ask the name of the composer.

~~

A 2nd line of investigation, should the above prove dead-ends, would be to search on "WWF All American Wrestling sheet music."  You might turn up the title that way.
mb

Classical Music

Martha Beth Lewis