Classical Music/Recognize classical piece

Question
First of all sorry for my english.
I have recorded  a classical piece (Organ and Piano) in a cassette 20 years ago from radio and i want to learn  title and the composer.I am  trying to recognize it with trackID with android smartphone but no result.(a lot of noise). Is there a website to upload the audio (mp3) ,or send it somewhere and someone who can tell me  title and the composer ?

Thanks in advance.

Answer
Hi. There are a number of places to put an mp3 that might be easy for you. If you use Facebook, for example, that would be easier than signing up with another site. soundcloud.com is popular, for instance, or youtube.com but there you must upload as a video.

Easiest is to attach to an email, allexperts@michaelsmusicservice.com.

Cheers!
Michael

Classical Music

Michael Johnston