Classical Music/Kindermusik

Awhile back i heard what was described as "Kindermusik" on the radio. It was classical music but played with off beat instruments (kazoos, xylophone etc). Any idea where I may find that? It was fun and irreverent. This was NOT kids playing.

Kindermusik is a direct translation of Children's Music.I don't know anything about this. The nearest I can come to a classical version is "The Toy Symphony" by Leopold Mozart.
There is a website you can look at but without hearing it, I am stumped.

Classical Music

Stephen Levine

I can answer most questions about any kind of classical music but with special emphasis on the violin, it's, repertoire and technique. I can also help with orchestral and chamber music.

I was a professional violinist in one of the London orchestras for 25 years I also coached chamber music and played in film and tv studios. My career encompassed 17th music to 20th century music, from symphonic through chamber music to opera,

L.R.A.M.(Licentiate of the Royal Academy of Music) A.R.A.M.(Associate of ther Royal Academy of Music) A.R.C.M.(Associate of the Royal College of Music)