Cleaning Up/spilt lamp oil

Angeleyes wrote at 2016-07-21 17:16:20
Put 91% rubbing alcohol after you clean it it will also help with stains and oder it happend to me but in the car floor.

Cleaning Up

Jan Hayner

If you have questions regarding home organizing, house cleaning shortcuts, office organizing, files, record keeping, organizing your children, teaching your kids how to help you clean and making it fun, I will give you the advice of a Professional Organizer, mom of four and grandma of 8. Working Smarter-Not Harder is a phrase I live by; taking the stress out of life so you have time for the fun things is my goal!

I have been a Professional Organizer for 9 years, the mom of 4 and grandma of 8,I do work for clients in the home and the work place, and am considered an expert in my field of Organization.

Faithful Organizers, passed member of NAPO (National Association of Professional Organizers), WIM (Women in Management),

I have had work published all over the internet and various webzines and Newsletters. I am also a columnist on Mature and an Expert on all under Self Improvement/SelfHelp/Organizing Your Home and Workspace.

I have taken various /classes on organizing on the interent, been taught by the best (other collegues in the field), and when I need to learn something, I find an expert in the field and learn from them. I am a research fanatic and enjoy learning everything that I can on a subject.