Cleaning Up/dusting

Question
How do you dust around nick nacks? Do you use a feather duster? OR do you pick the nick nacks up and dust with lemon oil and a cloth??

Answer
Hi Joan, thank you for you question. Dusting is one chore that gets a lot of questions.

Personally I find the Swiffer duster works well. It is sort of the feather duster idea but it holds onto more of the dust.

A feather duster is a close second choice.

For items that might need a little more attention sometimes I use a microfiber cloth, no water or oil, just dry.

Also for candles I dust those with a pair of old pantyhose.

And I dust fake flower arrangements with a can of condensed air meant to clean computer keyboards.

I hope this helps...happy cleaning, Jamie

Cleaning Up

Jamie Novak