Clocks, Watches/Tochigi Tokei mechanism replacement

dan3367 wrote at 2013-04-12 01:37:56
i have the same  brand tochigi tokeico clock movement.. the second hand and the min. hand would spin freely.. i opened the clock assembly and i found out a white plastic gear had most of the teeth broken off of the gear ,so it would not mate to the next gear to move the clock hands.

it looks like it would be possible to replace the inner gears with some kind of rebuild gear repair kit..but i have not found and such kit..

Matt wrote at 2013-07-02 13:47:56
Michael,

I am in a similar situation as Tom was, and Norkro was a perfect for what I needed.  Thank you.  Amazing how useful the impermanence of the internet is, advise you offered 3+ years ago is still as relavent and helpful as it originally was.  

Matt

Clocks, Watches

Michael Radi