Clocks, Watches/Looking for Ridgeway grandmother clock model #127 movement E

wesbct wrote at 2012-09-01 21:36:52
Your post is about 6 months old and maybe you have resolved this already. But, I have one for sale on Craigs List ( https://owa.clackamas.edu/owa/?ae=Item&a=Open&t=IPM.Note&id=RgAAAABRiejKBSIFTJFqSkCUltI%2bBwCBTbAyqxwIT52wQClvqoYmAK41ZuelAACBTbAyqxwIT52wQClvqoYmAe6wBQeuAAAJ ). I am in Oregon.

Wes  

Carl Spunde wrote at 2014-05-22 00:25:45
I inherited a model #127, movement E from my father. It was a lot easier to start running again that I thought. Probably the answer above and the link will answer your questions for you. Good luck!

Clocks, Watches

Marilyn Bellotti