Clocks, Watches/black forest hermle grandfather clock 1161-850A

Question
This clock keeps time and chimes, however, it chimes at 21 minutes after the hour rather than 15 minutes after the hour.  Is this an easy and inexpensive fix? If this is fixable I want to buy this clock. I found a once in a lifetime deal on it.

Also, if the weights and pendulum are taken off for transport, is it safe to lay the clock down on its back?

Thank you

Lynn

Answer
easy fix you can do yourself-nut holding minute hand comes off and the brass collet with the square hole in it gets rotated with pliers to reposition it relative to the hand --then replace

put twisty tie wire around the cables as one as high up under the bottom of the movement as you can and put a few rubber bands around the black chime rods to clump them all together for mutual support while traveling. remember heaviest weight goes on the right - next in the middle
when putting back on.

Clocks, Watches

Kenneth Saunders