You are here:

Clocks, Watches/grandfather clock model 310 mvmt EN32575


i need the small piece of plastic to hang the pendulum on  can you tell what part i need?

clock suspension
clock suspension  
You didn't state the brand of your clock but from the numbers I suspect it's made by Ridgeway. One of these two suspension springs should be a compatible replacement-
Examine the spring you're replacing to determine which one is correct. If the spring isn't bent or broken, it doesn't need replacing.
If this isn't the part you're looking for, please upload a picture of the back of the movement so I can properly identify it. (Suspension spring pictured at "B")

Clocks, Watches

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Steve Guthrie C.C.


A.W.C.I. Certified Clockmaker with 35 years of experience. I can answer clock repair or maintenance related questions. Please don't expect answers advising the use of bubble gum, bailing wire or WD-40. I only give advice that is meant to preserve your clock in the best possible condition, not make it worse. No questions regarding clock value or identification. I am not a collector and cannot do valuations. Visit my website at:


Clock repairman in the north Texas area for 35 years. Certification as a Clockmaker through the AWCI since 1986.


I was featured in an article by the Watch&Clock Review regarding my restoration of a tower clock for the Wise County courthouse in Decatur, Tx.

Certification as a clockmaker with the American Watchmakers/Clockmakers Institute since 1986.

Past/Present Clients
General public,Six Flags Over Texas,Collin County,Tx.,Wise County,Tx.,Rapides Bank,Rapides Parrish,La.

©2017 All rights reserved.