Clocks, Watches/howard miller clock

Question
i have replaced the hermle 2114 quartz.  the clock will run but the hands will not move.

Answer
Hi Clyde,

Do you mean that the pendulum moves but the hands do not move?
Are the hands on correctly?
Put a Duracell type battery in there. The duracell  have a rounded bottom that sits better in the battery holder.
If all of the above still does not work then you should contact the seller of the movement and return it. These movements have (I think) a one year guarantee.
If you return this movement for a refund you may want to buy the next one from
http://www.butterworthclocks.com/ Butterworth is both the username and password.
Mark Butterworth and Andy are very helpful. Phone: 1-563-263-6759

Hope this helps,
Marilyn
The Clocklady

Clocks, Watches

Marilyn Bellotti