Clocks, Watches/howard miller clock

i have replaced the hermle 2114 quartz.  the clock will run but the hands will not move.

Hi Clyde,

Do you mean that the pendulum moves but the hands do not move?
Are the hands on correctly?
Put a Duracell type battery in there. The duracell  have a rounded bottom that sits better in the battery holder.
If all of the above still does not work then you should contact the seller of the movement and return it. These movements have (I think) a one year guarantee.
If you return this movement for a refund you may want to buy the next one from Butterworth is both the username and password.
Mark Butterworth and Andy are very helpful. Phone: 1-563-263-6759

Hope this helps,
The Clocklady

Clocks, Watches

Marilyn Bellotti

This is for advice only. ~Most~ repairs need a professional. If I can help you with an adjustment that can set your clock back in order I will try. I can not write a chapter on clock repair. I will point you in the right direction and you will have to do your own research on how clocks work for more intense repairs. -No Watches -No Appraisals. Search ebay for past sales for that information.

29 years repair experience

Certified Horologist