Clocks, Watches/identifying a weight driven clock

Question
front of MC
front of MC  
Movement
Movement  
QUESTION: I bought this weight driven wall clock at an Estate Sale and have not been able to find anything about it on the internet or at the Library. The name on the face appears to be Gletscher.  The movement mark is a shield bearing St Aubin and Suisse and the number 25197.  On the back of the clock there is a number 000106.
Lastly, the clock has a bell on top which dings for half hours and counts the hours.  I have many pictures if you need more.  Your help is greatly appreciated.

Terry

ANSWER: Terry, I am unfamiliar with the clock.  I will check with my Internet Clocksmiths Group and see if anyone has any information.

John Newman
THE VILLAGE CLOCKSMITH
Old Prattvillage
Prattville, Alabama

name on face
name on face  
movement maker
movement maker  
QUESTION: I've attached a couple more pictures that hopefully will help.

Terry

ANSWER: Okay, got the photos.  Haven't received any replies yet.

John Newman

QUESTION: Hi John,  Had any response yet from your internet group?

Regards,  Terry

Answer
My apologies, I think the question did not go through and I did not follow up.  I will try again.  Sorry for the delay.

John Newman

Terry, I have received a couple of replies, however not much additional information:

"I have one in the shop from a customer that bought it in Switzerland. The dial on mine says "Le CasAel" , but it has similar markings on the movement. Seems to be well made with heavy plates and gearing."

The second reply is a chart of the trademark manufacturer and location.  I cannot attach it to the Allexperts format.  If you will email me at my shop email address below, I will forward it to you.

John Newman
THE VILLAGE CLOCKSMITH
Old Prattvillage
Prattville, Alabama

klokdok@juno.com

(Due to the number of Allexperts questions and
the workload I have at my clock shop, I regret
that I cannot answer personal email questions on a timely basis
other than Allexperts follow ups.)  

Clocks, Watches

John Newman