Clocks, Watches/My Sligh grandfather clock parts

Question
Hello, We recently moved and I think we are missing three parts. I can't provide a photo, unfortunately.  The parts would be the piece that connects the hook on the weight to the pulley.  My clock is a Sligh, Model 0927-1-BE, Movement 312-DO3 and the Registration number is 115/123/1272. If this isn't helpful I will do my best to get a photo for you.

Thank you very much -

Answer
You can easily fabricate the hooks you need by fashioning them out of brass wire.  If that is not practical you can buy the parts from and clock materials house for a nominal price.  Just off the top of my head try Merritt's Antiques.  They have an on line catalog that you can access to order from.  goto <merrits.com>  Regards WJP

Clocks, Watches

William J Perkins