Clocks, Watches/Westminster Clock Motor

Question
I just got an old clock from my grandparents. and the motor was weak, and now dead. I am looking for a replacement motor but don't know what to look for (the motor only has patent numbers on it.

The clock says its

NO. 212 DW
Sessions
Self Starting Electric Westminster Chime

From my understanding it needs a 60 cycle synchonous motor with a 10 pin gear.
the burnt out motor is brass on one side with 2 leads that come out of the top.

Patent #s
1935208
1996375
2049261
1977184
1977185
1977186

Do you know where i can get a replacement or how to fix this one?

I was having trouble emailing you. so i re asked the question. Here is the link to my skydrive with pictures of clock

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=91EF5163BEB159DC!110&authkey=!ANDuiCUkSlfyzFg

Answer
Today, nearly all versions of electric rotors made by various manufacturers are discontinued & obsolete. Sessions is no exception to this. Electric clocks had no standardization with each manufacturer doing their own thing. Even before battery clocks began to take over, various types of rotors were being discontinued as there wasn't enough demand for each particular type. I don't know of any after market rotor that's made to replace this one.

Clocks, Watches

Steve Guthrie C.C.